- 7.5 Inch
- Longboard Fin
- Great all round fin
- Comes with plate & screw
Koalition make some of the best longboard fins on the market, they're great all round fins which can be used on there own or with 2 side fins.Useful Finformation!
- Single fins are the most classic and traditional longboard setup. It provides stability on the wave while also giving the board a looser feel. A lot of longboarders who enjoy drawn-out turns and noseriding choose this option.
- The 2 X 1 (setup consists of a center fin with two smaller fins placed to the side of it and slightly farther forward. This fin configuration can be found on longboards of varying lengths and shapes, but is most popular on high-performance models. The 2 X 1 allows for tighter turns and is generally preferred by longboarders with a more modern and dynamic surfing style.
- Move a single fin farther back for longer noserides and move the fin forward to loosen up the board.
- Most center fins in a 2 X 1 setup are between 6 and 9 inches tall, while the two smaller side fins normally range from 2 to 4.5 inches deep
- For more expert advice give us a call on 01243674830 or catch us on our Live Chat!