The I Love the Seaside Surf & Travel Guide to Great Britain & Ireland is a 464-page printed book (English language) exploring the (surf) coast of Britain and Ireland. From the east of England up to and around Scotland, the Hebrides, a stretch of Wales, and the shores of Devon and Cornwall. In Ireland we follow the seaside from the Causeway Coast down the west coast all the way to County Kerry.
We connect travellers, surfers and locals by pointing out the surf spots and the best places to hang out and things to do and see. Our guides are created by ocean-loving people for ocean-loving people.
We’re here to inspire so you can go and explore.
- Beautiful and inspiring photos, maps
- Detailed and clear description of surf breaks for all levels
- Activities (yoga, SUP, biking, hiking, food foraging, kids and cultural stuff, etc)
- Accommodations, shops, restaurants, cafes
- Surf shops, schools, camps, board rental and repair
- Interviews with seaside locals
- Local food facts
Details guide: English language, 464 pages, size 23 x 17 cm, thick 4 cm.
About I Love the Seaside
Because we love Europe: the beauty of its coastline, the differences, small villages and impressive landscapes. There’s so much more to see, do, meet, enjoy and learn at the seaside then just the waves. We are surfers and we know surfers and how they travel or spend their holiday. At the seaside! They travel alone, with their families, friends. So, besides surfing we figured that you maybe want to know more about the seaside surroundings, the vibe and the local people.