- The MB template offers freedom to perform tight turns in the pocket with an emphasis on speed.
- Sitting in the reactor family, the MB is considered a high performance fin because it responds incredibly fast, but still offers enough control so you can confidently lay into a turn with plenty of force.
- Tri/Quad (5 fin) set.
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance shortboards and hybrid models.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.